Contemplate on these sentences below.
• You are whole. Even when you feel fragmented, you are whole.
• You are part of greater whole systems: family, community, country, Earth, Universe.
• You are a whole organic system made up of other smaller whole organic systems: body systems, organs, tissue, cells, microorganisms.
• Each whole system reflects the greater and smaller systems that are connected to them.
• You are not alone.
• You are not only connected to everything . . .you are everything.
• You are of the same energy as everything else—just a different frequency / vibration.
• Every system reflects every other system that it is related to.
• Your consciousness is reflected in the cells of your body and your state of being.
• Your consciousness affects your family members and your whole family system.
• Your consciousness affects everything in every system that you are part of.
• The consciousness of all of humanity is reflected in you and your cells. All of humanity is affected by your consciousness.
• Wholeness = Healing = Balance. Whenever you feel fragmented or imbalanced, it simply means that you are being called to balance yourself—to reclaim your wholeness. Illness and unrest is an indication that there is something in your life that needs your attention, and asking to be brought back into balance.
• Wherever you feel pain, uneasiness, sickness, or discomfort indicates where you need to focus.
• Healing is balance. Disease is imbalance.
• Reconnecting to Wholeness creates health and balance.
• Nature is always moving toward wholeness and balance.
MANDALA MAKING FOR WELLBEING
Making mandalas using Judith Cornell’s methodology is a unique and creative way of finding holistic integration and healing.
Every Mandala you make will bring you closer to the truth of who you are! Based on Dr. Judith Cornell’s Mandala Luminous Symbols for Healing program, this is a themed mandala making program with the intention of making joyful and light-filled discoveries.