„Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and
go to the grave with the song still in them.”
Henry David Thoreau
(American Essayist, Poet, and Philosopher, 1817-1862)
YOUR LIFE IS A WORK OF ART
In my understanding coaching is a simple yet effective form of development where client and coach create an alliance that promotes and sustains the client’s growth and competence in areas of the client’s choice.
This powerful relationship enables the client to give up who they are for who they want to become.
In sELF coaching, as a coach, I guide my clients through the wilderness of self-discovery as my clients inspire their own selves to become their best self.
Many of us have big plans about who we want to be and what we want to become, yet never actually do anything about it. Some of us are successful in our own terms but still find a feeling of emptiness inside ourselves. Life without purpose is hardly a life at all. Hence, that feeling that something is missing, or the big question of why we are here.
The coach aids the client in finding what is important and helps to crate a purposeful life that promotes those qualities or ideals, enabling the client to live a fuller and richer life.
What can you get out of coaching?
- view your life from different point of views
- step out of the treadmill and give a new frame to your life
- notice your own unique abilities, skills and talents
- recognize how all these can support you in finding the career and/or life path to move towards to
- create a more purposeful and enjoyable life via trying out and adapting different artistic expressions
- notice what there is beyond what you can see/perceive right now
- enhance your strategic thinking and innovativeness
- experiment with the unknown
- acquire new information and knowledge out of the new experiences you are having
- integrate the new and develop&adopt your new way of thinking about life
I work in Hungarian and English.
Success is living one’s vision and following one’s true values.
My main tool I call Creativity.
In my experience, during the coaching process you change the way you look at yourself and your life by adopting a different point of view. You will not make changes but look at yourself and others though a different set of glasses. The quality and quantity of changes may occur in your life during the coaching process depends on the ‘type of glasses’ you adopt to look at your life.
“Of all human activities, creativity comes
closest to providing the fulfilment
we all hope to get in our lives.
Call it full-blast living.”
This is what creativity is actually about – adopting a new point of view, and a new, a new until you see what you wish to see.
“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change” Billy Gillman
You simply get creative about your choices in your life in order to create a truly fulfilling one.
Creation is Life itself. You create your own life the way you imagine it. IK