MATERIALS and APPLICATIONS NEEDED
The Apps we will use
- ZOOM will be our classroom. (It is free to download)
- PADLET is where we display the progress and development of our work. (It is freeto download)
CANDLE – The program involves many different types of meditations and visualisations, so it is worth having some candles (physically) at hand or you can use one of the CANDLE APPs on your phone during meditations/visualisations.
- Pencil sharpener
- Coloured pencils
- Plain white paper
American Art Supplies
- 3 sheets 19″ x 25″ black Strathmore Charcoal paper or black Canson Ingres Vidalon, Canson Mitentes black charcoal drawing paper or large pads (approximately 16 sheets of paper per pad), or a large sheet of Arches black cover stock.
- 2 white Prismacolor pencils
European Art Supplies
- 3 large sheets 700 mm x 500 mm black Oaler Ingres Rowney charcoal paper (made in England), or black Canson Ingres Vidalon 50 x 65 cm, or Canson Mitentes drawing paper (made in Annonay, France). There are other black pastel papers in Europe. You may need to experiment with them to see which side of the paper is best to draw on for creating the most radiant scale of light.
- 2 while Berol Karisma Colour pencils (made in England)