Why take part in the THAEP?
In short, to have fun playing with different art-forms while discovering your greatness and making friends in the process.
Though everyone takes away something unique from the program, the intended benefits are:
- Gaining deeper awareness of yourself – your thoughts and behavioural patterns that may not be supporting you living the life you wish for yourself.
- Becoming aware of your strengths, unique abilities, and your true interests, as well as some of your hindering patterns.
- Discovering your Essence – the core of who you are. Building on that, we enquire about your passion, purpose and true vocation.
- Stepping towards your dreams using the supportive power of the group.
- Above all: experiencing ecstatic joy of release, the pleasure and excitement of creating, the healing power of laughter, and a deep sense of connectedness to self and others.
Therapeutic-Art Enrichment Program will support you to recover your sense of creativity, ignite the Spirit within, and get in touch with the REAL YOU. It enables you to uncover and heal enervating thinking patterns so YOUR INNER LIGHT CAN SHINE THROUGH. 🙂
The inner journey is the most rewarding journey we can ever make.
6+2 themed sessions over the course of 2 months using art as a tool to make joyful discoveries of self, take actions and enliven your life.
” This is making a tremendous difference in my life!Adrienne after session 5, 2020
This is very transformative. I feel like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon.”
Let the creative juice flow! Have fun! Enliven your life!
Six sessions, fortnightly, online via Zoom for about two months.
- We meet as a small group of 10-15 members.
- Each session has a theme that is revealed throughout the program.
- Each session lasts for about 4 hours.
Therapeutic-Art is a light-hearted and powerful way to explore self and make joyful and surprising discoveries
I use fun, artistic, coaching and therapeutic-art tools and processes to support you in making discoveries about yourself and changes about your life.
During the week following our session, you will be given daring and engaging tasks to gain powerful insights related to the weekly themes.
“It is so refreshing being part of this group where everybody supports each other. Very much needed in these difficult times”Lora, after Session2 2020
Soul Searching Through Art
“The other thing I learned, that to work on ourselves in groups is sooo essential, as they can give us very useful feedback which we do not know about. Also we can be a kind of reflection of each other. ”Dora, after the program 2021