The inner journey is the most rewarding journey we can ever make.
Therapeutic-Art Enrichment Program will support you to recover your sense of creativity, ignite the Spirit within, and get in touch with the REAL YOU. It enables you to uncover and heal enervating thinking patterns so YOUR INNER LIGHT CAN SHINE THROUGH. 🙂
6+2 themed sessions over the course of 2 months using art as a tool to make joyful discoveries of self, take action and enliven your life.
” This is making a tremendous difference in my life!Adrienne after session 5, 2020
This is very transformative. I feel like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon.”
Let the creative juice flow! Have fun! Enliven your life!
Six sessions, fortnightly, online via Zoom for about two months.
- We meet as a small group of 10-15 members.
- Each session has a theme that is revealed throughout the program.
- Sessions last for about 4 hours.
Coaching+Art is a light-hearted and powerful way to explore self and make joyful and surprising discoveries
I use fun, artistic, coaching and therapeutic-art tools and processes to support you in making discoveries about yourself.
During the week following our session, you will be given engaging tasks to do in order to gain powerful insights related to the week’s theme, which are shared in the following session.
This two months long (6+2 meetings) course has four main purposes:
- Gain deeper awareness of yourself – your thoughts and behavioural patterns that may or may not be supporting you in living the life you wish for yourself.
- Become aware of your strengths, unique abilities, and your true interests, as well as some of your hindering patterns.
- Discover your Essence – the core of who you are. Building on that, we enquire about your passion, purpose and true vocation.
- Step towards your dreams using the supportive power of the group.
“It is so refreshing being part of this group where everybody supports each other. Very much needed in these difficult times”Lora, after Session2 2020
Soul Searching Through Art
“The other thing I learned, that to work on ourselves in groups is sooo essential, as they can give us very useful feed back which we do not know about. Also we can be a kind of reflection of each other. ”Dora, 2020