For me self-awareness is living consciously …
- being present in what I am doing and how I am doing it; t is often called mindfulness
- being willing to see what is beyond the surface: to be curious of how that event occurred in the first place
- allowing what is presented to me, moment by moment, to enter my consciousness by allowing myself to be in it fully
- stopping to dismiss reoccurring feelings and events and addressing them by investigating them to see if I can make new choices
- being observant and attentive: apart from being aware of my own state of being I constantly scan my environment to see how others are doing
- staying non-judgemental and having compassion for myself and others in shared experiences (this is probably the hardest)
- staying open even when I do not particularly like what I am experiencing and feeling
- being willing to stay with the uncomfortable until it eases away
- reminding myself that in the Core of me I am a Divine creature – even though it may not look that way at times 🙂
- staying curious at all times: I do not turn away from an experience just because it is scary or uncomfortable because every event holds treasures on my way to wholeness (oneness with my Divine Self)
I will run the THERAPEUTIC-ART ENRICHMENT PROGRAM again this yes. This program is all about awareness, mindfulness, embracing, joyful art-making and connecting through ART.
JOIN ME FOR:
STARTS ON 26 JUNE 2021 for afternoon sessions and ON 10 JULY for morning sessions
- Gain deeper awareness of yourself – your thoughts and behavioural patterns that may or may not be supporting you in living the life you wish for yourself.
- Become aware of your strengths, unique abilities, and your true interests, as well as some of your hindering patterns.
- Discover your Essence – the core of who you are. Building on that, we enquire about your passion, purpose and true vocation.
- Step towards your dreams using the supportive power of the group.
- HAVE OODLES OF FUN!