THE WEEK OF PEACE
Tonight is the last night of Hanukkah, the Festival of Lights. Looking back this week has been an adventure. 🙂 It always amazes me how far a little extra focus goes!
In short the first week of Advents (and the week of the Festival of Lights) made me aware of some of my deep seated patterns of ‘productivity’ and inability to take time out and just chill. I also realized the importance of ‘imperfection’ and allowing things to unfold as they wish without me trying to control them for ‘best results’. Hahaha! As if I knew what that is!
All in the name of Faith and Hope. Being focused into Faith in the unknown and developing a sense of Hope for good made it possible for me to have this amazing week of discoveries and healing from some rusty old stuff.
Tonight we step into the second week of Advent: Peace. I look forward to experimenting with a sense of Peace.
My Tipp for today is to contemplate on the many meaning of the word PEACE. Choose one that grabs your attention and think in what ways you would like to live that element of Peace.
- freedom from disturbance; tranquility
- a state of security or order within a community provided for by law or custom
- freedom from disquieting or oppressive thoughts or emotions
- harmony in personal relations
- a pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity
- to be, become, or keep silent or quiet
“freedom from disquieting or oppressive thoughts or emotions” – This is the one I will contemplate on.